Do you have an Apprentice who would be a perfect candidate for the Hunts Post Apprentice of the year Award?
To be considered for this the applicants will need to demonstrate how they have exceeded expectations. They will also need to show how the apprenticeship has shaped their career, their personal life, their confidence and self-esteem. They must also consider any obstacles the person has had to overcome.
Please consider the following criteria when making your entry statement:
- Give ways in which he/she demonstrated commitment to their own development.
- How do they take responsibility for their learning in the future?
- How has the apprentice shown initiative
- How has the apprentice exceeded expectations?
- How has the apprentice improved procedures or systems?
- Has the apprentice delivered measurable benefits?
- How has the apprenticeship impacts on your/their career, personal life, confidence and self esteem?
- Demonstrate clear examples of achievement, why should he/she win Apprentice of the Year award?
- What are his/her future aims and goals?
To download your entry pack click here
Entry Deadline: 9th September 2016
Sponsored by Le Mark Group
WATA offer Apprenticeships in:
- Customer Service
- Business & Administration
- Fabrication & Welding
- Team Leading
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01480 435544