The course includes advanced scaffolding techniques and the safe erection and alteration of various types of scaffolding structures. Candidates will learn how to erect, alter and dismantle structures safely in a specified sequence.
See course description for more information
Subject to CISRS accreditation
Full Course description
The course aim is to progress into advanced scaffolding techniques and demonstrate the safe erection and alteration of various types of scaffolding structures. Trainees will learn how to erect, alter and dismantle structures safely in a specified sequence.
Candidates will gain knowledge and skills in ;
• Correct methods of constructing cantilever drops, two way shores, staircases, roof scaffolds, ramps, tubular drops all in tube and fittings and system scaffolds.
• How the regulations govern the safe methods of erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and types of work methods to be used. Procedures for risk assessments and method statements.
• Demonstrate the use of scaled drawings and the use of scale rules. Calculate the material content for cantilever drops, two way shores, staircases, dead shores, ramps, tubular drops and roof scaffolds in various system scaffolds and traditional scaffold.
• Setting out scaffolds, understanding and interpreting drawings.
• Using and following safe systems of work to ensure correct techniques are used when erecting scaffolds .Ensuring statutory regulations and Guidance Note 4 (SG4) are met.
• Understanding and completion of practical setting out for anchors and tie testing.
Full Course Fee per delegate £960 + VAT
Full CourseHighlight Available Dates
To secure a date and purchase this course or unit, please select a date by clicking on a highlighted date block below. Then click the "Make Purchase" button that will appear once a date is selected.
|Week 1||Week 2|
|19 - 23 Nov||26 - 30 Nov|