Conflict reduces productivity. Good working relationships energise a working environment and increase productivity. Learn ways of managing difficult dynamics between individuals, tips to improve communication and strategies to manage conflict between individuals and teams.
What does the course cover?
• What is communication?
• Identifying and overcoming barriers to communication
• Selecting the most appropriate method of communication for an organisation and individuals
• Dynamics within relationships
• 5 different communication styles and the effects of each
• Causes of conflict at work
• Stages in the development of conflict
• Effects of conflict on team and individual
• Strategies for managing conflict
• Effective feedback
• Skills practice in a supportive environment
• Action planning
Full Course Fee per delegate £395 + VAT
Full CourseHighlight Available Dates
To secure a date and purchase this course or unit, please select a date by clicking on a highlighted date block below. Then click the "Make Purchase" button that will appear once a date is selected.