Outstanding customer service encourages customer loyalty and helps increase business. This course offers the tools and techniques to help you create and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with your customers.
What does the course cover?
• What does great customer service look like?
• Who is the customer?
• Exceeding customer expectations
• Presenting a positive first impression
• What you say and how you say it
• The role of body language, voice tone and words
• Telephone techniques
• Establishing rapport and defusing anger
• Dealing effectively with difficult customers
• Turning complaints into opportunities
• Responding assertively to unreasonable requests
• Internal and external customers
• Demonstrating a positive, confident and professional approach
Please contact 01480 435544 to book
Full Course description
Excellent customer service helps to improve customer and staff loyalty and will help your business grow.
Full Course Fee per delegate £240 + VAT
Full CourseHighlight Available Dates
To secure a date and purchase this course or unit, please select a date by clicking on a highlighted date block below. Then click the "Make Purchase" button that will appear once a date is selected.