This in-company refresher course will provide operators with up to date legislation and current regulations, a review of their practical skills and associate knowledge.
The course is designed for operators who have been qualified within the previous 3 years that wish to refresh their skills to comply with the ACOP L117.
Delegates are required to undertake 3 tests comprising of theory paper, pre-use inspection/check and a practical operational test.
Trucks: Counterbalance Reach, Telehandler and Power Pallet Stacker Truck, Flexi-Truck.
To book your in-company course, call (01480) 435544.
Full Course description
The course will cover:
- Legal Health & Safety Requirements
- Basic Fork Lift Truck Lift Truck Operations
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Health & Safety at Work
- Engineering Principles of Stability
- Rated Capacity
- Pre-use Inspections
- Practical review of Skills
- Associated Knowledge Test
See course descriptions