This Course is practically based and suitable if you have received no formal instruction in operating a Forward Tipping Dumper or if you wish to refresh or update your skills.
If you have no received any formal instruction previously, this is the course for you. If you have already had experience, speak to one of our team for a more suitable option for you.
Delivered through practical experience and group based tutorials, this course will deliver the foundation components needed to support you in successful completion in operating and maintaining a Forward Tipping Dumper and will entitle you to a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card upon successful completion of the appropriate CPCS Technical Test.
On successful completion you will be able to operate and maintain a Forward-Tipping Dumper safely and you will be eligible for a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card, you will also receive certification
Please see the full description below for more information
Full Course description
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Other current relevant regulations and necessary safety precautions
- Introduction to machine including role and responsibilities
- Pre-start inspections / routine and service procedures
- Controls and instruments / understand how diesel engines work
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Machine operation / fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Routine servicing and maintenance working to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Understand the capabilities, purpose and limitations of each machine
You can claim £450 CITB grant if you are a registered and eligible company:
£50 per day for training days only
£240 for successful completion of the Practical Test
£60 for successful completion of the Theory Test
- You must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course.
- You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
When you successfully complete the course you will be awarded:
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests).
Full Course Fee per delegate £975 + VAT
Full CourseHighlight Available Dates
To secure a date and purchase this course or unit, please select a date by clicking on a highlighted date block below. Then click the "Make Purchase" button that will appear once a date is selected.
|09 - 12 Jan|
|13 - 16 Mar|
|10 - 13 Apr|
|30 May - 02 Jun|
|17 - 20 Jul|
|18 - 21 Sep|
|23 - 26 Oct|
|18 - 21 Dec|