This one day Site Safety Plus course is designed to assist operatives who are about to enter or have recently entered the construction industry, with a good understanding of the hazards faced on construction sites It provides an awareness of health and safety, welfare and environmental issues which are the most common responsibilities for site operatives when looking after themselves and others, it also identifies what the employer’s duties are and what should be done if they think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk. It will also be a requirement to show this knowledge in the form of a Green Card for operatives.
For more information see Course Description.
Please note: If your company is in the CITB Levy scheme £50.00 can be claimed back per day for the length of any Site Safety Plus course
To book 2017 dates please contact 01480 435544
Full Course description
What does the course cover?
- Health and Safety law ,risk assessments, method statements and tool box talks
- Accidents, prevention and reporting procedures
- Health safety and welfare provisions
- Manual handling, working at height, PPE requirements
- First Aid requirements and emergency procedures
- Fire prevention and control measures
- Substances hazardous to health
- Safety in the use of hand held electrical equipment and electrical systems
- Hand Arm Vibration and Noise at Work implications.
- Excavations, confined spaces and site plant and vehicle movements
- Interactive group sessions
- End of course exam
- Health, Safety and Environmental Test ( to gain the Operative Green card)
Full Course Fee per delegate £125 + VAT
Full CourseHighlight Available Dates
To secure a date and purchase this course or unit, please select a date by clicking on a highlighted date block below. Then click the "Make Purchase" button that will appear once a date is selected.