A one-day course designed to refresh those who have previously attended a Manual Handling Instructor training
course at WATA, or elsewhere and need an update on preparing and running a short course in Basic Manual Handling
What does the course cover?
· Short manual handling course, reminder of issues to cover
· Learning styles
· Manual Handling Operations Regulations
· Employer/employee responsibilities
· Practical training exercises
· Classroom and practical training techniques
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is to refresh those who have already attended a manual handling instructor training course.
Full Course Fee per delegate £225 + VAT
Full CourseHighlight Available Dates
To secure a date and purchase this course or unit, please select a date by clicking on a highlighted date block below. Then click the "Make Purchase" button that will appear once a date is selected.