Duration: Minimum of 2 months (including 100 hours of work experience)
A Traineeship is a short training programme designed to give you the skills and work experience you need to progress onto an Apprenticeship or paid employment.
It will help you build up your confidence, improve your work skills and give an employer the chance to get to know you before taking you on, without the pressure of a formal recruitment interview.
We will teach you the skills and behaviours that local employers are looking for from their staff covering the areas of:
• Working in an Engineering environment /Construction environment
• Machining Engineering Materials
• Working with Construction Materials
• Joining Engineering Materials
• Multi skilled Construction skills
• Electrical Installation
• Maths and Science used in Engineering
• Maths, English & IT Skills
• Career Coaching
• Work Skills