Electrical, Mechanical & Welding
WATA offer a wide range of technical and vocational skills in engineering, which cover electrical and mechanical training. Our programmes and courses are suitable for a range of needs; whether you are looking to enhance the skills of your production workforce in electrical skills, develop your facilities team or help your workforce gain vocational qualifications.
Most of our training can be delivered within your company or from our new Engineering Facility in Huntingdon. Safety shoes may have to be worn on some courses.
- CITY & GUILDS INITIAL & PERIODIC INSPECTION & TESTING OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS 2391-52
- Electrical Skills for First Line Maintenance
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations Update
- Introduction to PAT Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) City & Guilds Scheme 2377-22 Level 3
- Fabrication & Welding Advanced Apprenticeship
- Fabrication & Welding Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations
- Maintenance Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship
- Mechanical Manufacturing Advanced Apprenticeship
- Mechanical Manufacturing Intermediate Apprenticeship